World Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 5 of Syracuse's Council Chambers (Diplomacy)

3 posters

Go down

The 5 of Syracuse's Council Chambers (Diplomacy) Empty The 5 of Syracuse's Council Chambers (Diplomacy)

Post  Mik Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Diplomacy Takes Place Here

You walk into a large building with heavily armed Hoplites staring. There is one main room with many other hallways connecting to it, as you enter you can see 5 men sitting arond a table, behind them is a single ivory throne. Your name is announced and the council stands to greet you.

The 5 Of Syracuse:

Diodoros Lycus the Wise: Age 54, Senior Council Member. Syracusan Greek, Known as 'The Father of the Republic of Sicily'.

Scythas Vettias: Age 41. Syracusan, Known as 'The Fist, Commander of the Free People's Cavalry.

Triton Vettias: Age 37, Brother of Scythas, Commander of the Syracuan Hoplites.

Sakarbaal Hamilico: Age 45, Carthaginian. Supreme Naval Commander.

Verzo Epidius: Age 34, Sicani. Voice of the Sicani.
Mik
Mik
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

The 5 of Syracuse's Council Chambers (Diplomacy) Empty Re: The 5 of Syracuse's Council Chambers (Diplomacy)

Post  Agamemnon Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:10 pm

An old man with an exceedingly large nose walks through Syracuse and enters the chambers quietly.
Agamemnon
Agamemnon
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://worldrealism.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The 5 of Syracuse's Council Chambers (Diplomacy) Empty Re: The 5 of Syracuse's Council Chambers (Diplomacy)

Post  cooki3 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:17 pm

A young, fit spartan diplomat enters. He wasn't the best with diplomacy, natural for a Spartan and all.

Who do I speak with when a country is ruled by all?

Last edited by cooki3 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
cooki3
cooki3
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mik Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Diodoros stands up, white robes flowing behind him.
"Ahh, mighty Spartan, welcome welcome. Speak to myself, I am the People's Voice."

Sakarbaal, Voice of the Carthaginians points to the old man with the large nose,
"You, what business do you have here?" Two Hoplitai approach the old man without any fear or concern.
Mik
Mik
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Agamemnon Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:42 pm

"I come to speak to your master about various diplomatic things."
Agamemnon
Agamemnon
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://worldrealism.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cooki3 Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Mik wrote:Diodoros stands up, white robes flowing behind him.
"Ahh, mighty Spartan, welcome welcome. Speak to myself, I am the People's Voice."

I will be quick now, all my nation wishes is to open a trade route with your nation. Our nation does not maintain a navy at the moment though..
cooki3
cooki3
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mik Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:55 pm

cooki3 wrote:
Mik wrote:Diodoros stands up, white robes flowing behind him.

I will be quick now, all my nation wishes is to open a trade route with your nation. Our nation does not maintain a navy at the moment though..

"I come to speak to your master about various diplomatic things.

Agreed. The Sicilian Navy should be imposing enough to defend our trade route. And as for you foreigner? What do you need?

Mik
Mik
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down